When Bade Achhe Lagte Hain cost Ram Kapoor some promising Bollywood projects...

When Bade Achhe Lagte Hain cost Ram Kapoor some promising Bollywood projects...

From today, Bade Achhe Lagte Hai starring Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar will re-air on television. Bade Achhe Lagte Hai originally aired from 30 May 2011 to 10 July 2014. What was supposed to be a finite series with just 150 episodes or so went on to enjoy uninterrupted fame for 3 long years. Ram had signed the TV show thinking it would be as discussed a finite TV show. He had been approached with a lot of Bollywood movie offers during that time. However, with the show getting extensions Ram lost a lot of Bollywood movies.

In an interview with an entertainment portal, Ram Kapoor opened up on the same. "Ekta wrote it with a specific start, mid and end, spread over 150 episodes. We had committed ourselves to that but when it became popular, it also started getting extended. That is where the dates went for a toss. I lost a few of my film offers while some waited for me to wrap up this show. I had to take care of a lot of different commitments but that is a wonderful challenge for any actor. So, I don't regret that."

Ram was his heaviest while filming the show. Post-Bade Achhe Lagte Hai, the actor opened up on losing weight while still being told that the loved the healthier version of Ram a lot. "I wanted to lose weight and reinvent the way I looked and felt for myself and my family. Yes, I did get a lot of comments from people like, 'Oh, we liked our Ram the way he was on the show.' But it had to stop somewhere. The transformation was necessary and I had waited for it," Ram said.

Well, Are you planning to watch the re-run of Sakshi Tanwar and Ram's Bade Achhe Lagte Hai from tonight? Let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/when-bade-achhe-lagte-hain-cost-ram-kapoor-some-promising-bollywood-projects-1631836/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments