Did you know Salim Khan stood outside Salman Khan's classroom for a punishment?

Did you know Salim Khan stood outside Salman Khan's classroom for a punishment?

Salim Khan may be a little strict father but he has inculcated some very good manners and valuable lessons in his kids. His elder son, Salman Khan had been a very naughty kid. However, the actor once revealed that his father had to stand outside his classroom as a punishment. The reason for the same will shock you. This is a throwback memory that the Hum Saath Saath Hai actor had shared on the sets of The Kapil Sharma Show.

Salman Khan, Salim Khan, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan had dropped by on the sets of Kapil Sharma's comedy TV show when the actor recalled the time when he was made to stand outside his class. The Ek Tha Tiger actor was in fourth grade at that time. "One day, my father was returning from work, and he saw me standing outside class. He asked, 'What did you do now?' I said, 'Nothing, daddy. I don't know why the principal came and asked me to stand under the flagpole. I have been standing here all day.' I was in the fourth grade at the time," he said.

The perplexed father reached the principal's office and asked the reason. He learnt that Salman was made to stand outside his classroom because his fees were not paid. An enraged Salim Khan gave a lesson to the principal saying, "My father said, 'He is not supposed to pay the fees, I am. You are supposed to keep him in class. I am running short of money. I will pay the fees but right now, if you need to punish, you need to punish me.' So he went and stood under the flagpole," Salman added.

Well, that's an interesting story and we must say, it just proves what a kind of father Salim Khan has been to his kids. A perfect role model.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-entertainment-news-did-you-know-salim-khan-stood-outside-salman-khans-classroom-for-a-punishment-1631815/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments