Vanitha Vijaykumar lashes out at Padmini Kutty, says, 'I'm talented enough to earn money without involving gossip and useless talks'

Vanitha Vijaykumar lashes out at Padmini Kutty, says, 'I'm talented enough to earn money without involving gossip and useless talks'

Bigg Boss Tamil 3 contestant Vanitha Vijaykumar has slammed Padmini Kutty for making distasteful remarks on her personal life. As we know, she recently got hitched to Peter Paul. This is her third marriage. Vanitha Vijaykumar met Peter Paul some time back when she needed some technical help with her YouTube channel. It seems love blossomed soon enough. As per some reports, Peter Paul has also separated from his wife but is yet to get divorced officially. Vanitha Vijaykumar in a series of tweets lambasted Padmini Kutty for saying that she is a bad mother. Her daughters, Jovika and Jayanidhi have been quite supportive of her marriage with Peter Paul. Here are her tweets...

Vanitha Vijaykumar's daughter Jovika wrote on Instagram, "I'm happy for you and proud of you!! And I'm extremely happy and in awe of welcoming Papa into our little group of joy, adventure, excitement and truthfulness that we call family!! It finally feels complete and I never knew we were missing a piece to our puzzle... thank you for finding it from the hidden corner of amazing!! And I really hope that one day I will have friends like yours!! I have known and loved them for 10 years and truly from the bottom of my heart let me tell you they are our family so whenever anyone asks me "tell me about your family" they're names will be the one's after yours!! Many people may say many things but remember! It's OUR life and were gonna live it OUR way!!"

Meanwhile, Peter Paul's son has said that he is an alcoholic and infidel. He said, "Talking about my father's marriage with Vanitha Vijayakumar, I got used to it. I have been with my father since my childhood. Every time he joins a new company, he would have an affair there. So I got bored, and this marriage of him didn't surprise me." His son has said that he was even put in a rehab centre once. His wife has alleged that Peter Paul has evaded his parenting duties by marrying Vanitha without getting proper divorce.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/south-gossip/vanitha-vijaykumar-lashes-out-at-padmini-kutty-says-im-talented-enough-to-earn-money-without-involving-gossip-and-useless-talks-1651445/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments