Tanushree Dutta opens up on her struggle; says, 'People are asking Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput, where is the justice for me?'

Tanushree Dutta opens up on her struggle; says, 'People are asking Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput, where is the justice for me?'

In 2018, Tanushree Dutta who had been missing from the entertainment industry for a long time shook its core by accusing veteran actor Nana Patekar of misbehaving with her on the sets of their film, Horn 'Ok' Pleassss. The actress had accused him of touching her inappropriately, the reports stated. It had created a stir in the industry and that's when the MeToo movement began in Bollywood. Talking about her ordeal with Zoom TV, Tanushree had said, "Despite the industry insiders aware of Patekar's behaviour towards the actresses, nobody really spoke about it. Everyone knows about Nana Patekar that he has always been disrespectful towards women. People in the industry know about his background that he has beaten actresses, he has molested them, his behaviour with women has always been crude but no publication has printed anything about it."

The Good Boy Bad Boy actress recently spoke to Spotboye and opened up on her struggle to get justice for herself. "I have been forced to stay away from Bollywood and acting for 12 years for no fault of mine. And people are asking Justice for Sushant?? Where is the justice for me? Please don't let this happen. Don't let these people get back to work while I still struggle to get my way back from my forced exile and wilderness," the actress said.

Tanushree revealed that she had to start her life anew in a new place. "I'm tired of fighting this corrupt system that not only defends bad people but also is too quick to support and reinstate them while I face a constant struggle in my life. I have no time to fight also now. Coronavirus put an end to shows and events in the US. So I had to start training for an IT Job. I had to shift out of the corona-free mountains and move into COVID-infested Los Angeles city. I will be starting a new 9-5 IT job,' the actress added.

She went on to slam Bollywood for not learning humility and reacted to the news of Nana Patekar being signed for a new film. "I'm in training now. It will be a whole new life. Then I read about Nana Patekar's return. I felt sick in my stomach when I read this kind of news. Even after Sushant Singh's death, Bollywood has not learnt its lesson in humility. Signing up Vivek Agnihotri and Nana Patekar in the same project is almost a mockery to my integrity and honour! And a kick in the gut to all the women and men who fought in the #metoo movement. Glorifying bullying and harassment most shamelessly! How many need to die before this atrocious insensitivity in Bollywood stops?? I'm disgusted, hurt and disappointed beyond repair," Tanushree added before signing off.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-tanushree-dutta-opens-up-on-her-struggle-says-people-are-asking-justice-for-sushant-singh-rajput-where-is-the-justice-for-me-1718550/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments