Men’s Health Week 2020: These workout videos of Varun Dhawan will inspire you to hit the gym

Men’s Health Week 2020: These workout videos of Varun Dhawan will inspire you to hit the gym

Men's Health Week begins today and will last till June 21. Fun fact: The International Men's Health Week always begins a week before Father's Day and in fact ends on the day of the latter. The week is held to highlight the importance of health among boys and men, whereas Father's Day is held to mark fatherhood and paternal bonds. Anyway, we're in the middle of this Coronavirus pandemic and there's no better time to discuss health and health related issues. We have compiled Varun Dhawan's fitness videos. He's one celeb who takes fitness very seriously and these videos will inspire you to do the same. So here they are:

 

Talking about his workout, Varun Dhawan had told Bollywood Hungama, "I workout every day no matter how tired you are. I also try and get a good massage, a sports massage. Because, it's very important for the mind to be healthy if you have to function. If your mind is messed up, it shows on your full body. Keep your mind cool, and let the heat show in your workout."

In another interview with India Today, he spoke about his diet. "I like to eat healthy, so I usually start my day with eggs and oats. I always include a lot of chicken and fruits in my diet. I basically follow a high-protein diet and am disciplined when it comes to eating. My protein shake is equally important, especially post my workout and I always adhere to the concept of moderation," stated the actor.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/video-gallery/mens-health-week-2020-these-workout-videos-of-varun-dhawan-will-inspire-you-to-hit-the-gym-1639868/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments